Are you looking for a non-profit organization that places client care above everything? We are a company that:
- Has talented, hardworking employees
- Is proud of its low turnover and several long tenured employees
- Has encouraging, passionate, leadership
- Advocatesfor mental health issues
- Offers competitive benefits and pay
We are looking for full-time or part-time Residential Counselors that can work evenings and weekends in a female group home. We need employees that want to lead our youthful clients through life-changing decisions at this key point in their lives. We need employees that can assist them through problem solving, intervening during crisis situations, and supporting them through various other activities. We hope that you also want to set the highest standards to help our clients meet the goals and objectives outlined in their service plans.
If you decide to apply, we are hoping that you:
- Have previous experience working with youth in a group home,
- Understand psychiatric diagnoses and have worked with the mental health population,
- Have a minimum of a associate’s degree in a human services or special education field AND one year of clinical experience providing direct behavioral health services to children.
*A degree in Human Services as defined by the Virginia Board of Professions. To see if your degree qualifies go here — https://www.dhp.virginia.gov/counseling/guidelines/115-8.doc.
To learn more about Elk Hill and all it has to offer, “like” our page on Facebook!
Elk Hill does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.