We enable children and families to transform overwhelming challenges into successful futures and we need a new Chief Financial Officer. Is that you?
- Has talented, hardworking employees
- Is proud of its low turnover and long tenured employees
- Has encouraging, passionate, leadership
- Advocates for mental health issues
- Offers competitive benefits and pay
The Chief Financial Officer leads and contributes in a team environment, manages change, and provides strategic perspectives for long-term financial planning. We need a financially minded, technically sound, accounting leader, that has a passion for making a real difference in the community. Responsibilities include: supporting accounting/financial operations, cash flow, internal controls, compliance, budgeting, and forecasting. This position also supports Elk Hill’s Board of Trustees and collaborates with Program leadership, and several internal support departments, such as Development and Human Resources. Additionally, and possibly most importantly, this position leads a department of successful tenured accounting staff.
Chief Financial Officer Candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting fields; a MBA or CPA is preferred.
- Proven executive-level leadership in a continually evolving environment. Prior non-profit experience would be a valuable PLUS!
- Prior management experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills that demonstrates a collaborative nature and approach.
To learn more about Elk Hill and all it has to offer, visit our website at www.elkhill.org or “like” our page on Facebook!
Elk Hill does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.