Are you looking for a non-profit organization that places client care above everything? We are a company that:
- Has talented, hardworking employees
- Is proud of its low turnover and several long tenured employees
- Has encouraging, passionate, leadership
- Advocates for mental health issues
- Offers competitive benefits and pay
Elk Hill is currently recruiting for a full-time, 10-month, Therapeutic Day Treatment Counselor 20 miles west of the Richmond area. Employees in this role work in the public school system and provide classroom interventions, consultation and case management with parents and teachers, service coordination, develop service plans, write daily notes, and conduct psychoeducational groups.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Have a master’s degree and are eligible to become a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Have at least one year’s experience working with children/youth with a mental health diagnosis.
- Have reliable transportation and a willingness to travel between schools.
- Can work independently.
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills.
Exhibit consistent personal integrity with clients, families, co-workers and community agencies.
*To see if your master’s degree qualifies as a QMHP, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT visit the Department of Health Professions website.
To learn more about Elk Hill and all it has to offer, visit our website at www.elkhill.org or “like” our page on Facebook!
Elk Hill does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.