Virginia's Children Need You!
Every year, the number of children in need of services grows, while state and local funds remain stagnant or shrinks.
Elk Hill’s ability to serve all children is under pressure.
Access Changes Everything
Access means success in school
Poor mental health can impact a child’s success during school years and is linked to high drop-out rates, and the corollaries of classroom disruption. 22 % of school-aged children
and youth have a diagnosable mental health disorder.
Access means being healthier and saving lives
Mental health issues have been linked to high rates of depression, anxiety and suicide rates for the child. Research shows that half of all lifetime cases of mental illness begin by age 14.
Elk Hill is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.
If you would like to make a donation by check you can mail your gift to:
Elk Hill, PO Box 99, Goochland, VA 23063
You empower children - unlocking major roadblocks to access, progress, and lasting impact.
Other ways to give:
Kroger Community Rewards
Is your birthday around the corner? Set up an FB fundraiser.
1. Go to your FB mobile app.
2. In the search bar type "fundraiser"
3. Click the first option, "Fundraisers"
4. Click "Create Fundraiser" and follow the instructions
Once you link your card to Elk Hill, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card.
1. Create a digital account at www.kroger.com.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Kroger Community Rewards
3. Link your card to Elk Hill.
- Sign in to your digital account here
- Search for Elk Hill.
- Click “Save”.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases. No fees, no extra costs.
For mobile users:
2. Open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰).
3. Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
Simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser from either your computer or mobile device. Scroll to the bottom to "Get Started". You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Scholarships for 150 children
who need care but have
no access to funding.
Flexibility to reach 75 children early, before mental and behavioral health problems escalate to a crisis.
Workforce training to help
40 kids keep their feet after
leaving Elk Hill.