Are you looking for a non-profit organization that places client care above everything?
We are a company that:
- Has talented, hardworking employees
- Is proud of its low turnover and several long tenured employees
- Has encouraging, passionate, leadership
- Advocates for mental health issues
- Offers competitive benefits and pay
Elk Hill is currently recruiting for part-time Therapeutic Mentors in the Charlottesville and Staunton areas. Employees in this role serve as positive role models for at-risk youth. They help to develop interpersonal and social skills, teach clients different ways to have “leisure time”, and help them with problem-solving skills.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Have experience working with at-risk youth
- Have reliable transportation, the ability to travel, and work evenings/weekends
- Can work independently
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit consistent personal integrity with clients, families, co-workers and community agencies
To learn more about Elk Hill and all it has to offer, “like” our page on Facebook!
Elk Hill does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.