The Elk Hill Charlottesville School serves up to 44 young people grades K-12 from all across the greater Charlottesville region. For a detailed program description, please view our schools brochure below.
New for 2017-2018 School Year
Elk Hill Charlottesville School continues to grow and progress since first opening its doors to 10 students in 2010. The EHCS staff and administration work hard to enable children and families to transform overwhelming challenges into successful futures. Through specialized education tailored to each individual student, EHCS strives to provide our students with opportunities to succeed in their academic endeavors as well as providing a safe environment conducive for personal growth and development.
If you would like to visit our school, please contact the school or schedule a tour
Only at Charlottesville
We’re proud to offer a number of features unique to this location:
- A succesful Elementary program serving up to 10 children K-6.
- Partnerships with the Charlottesville Albemarle Technical Center and Music Resource Center, helping students learn everything from Green Energy Design to how to produce a podcast.
- Partnerships with local businesses and entrepreneurs for students to explore local commerce and workforce opportunities.
- A robust Environmental Science Program and Environmental Leadership Projects.
- Robotics Club
- GoLEAD! youth leadership training and service projects
Head of Charlottesville School